ECM Aesthetics 2012 market report
This report includes:
- Market value and volume data from: ISAPS, Qmed/Galderma, GACD, Doxapharma, DBK, SECPRE and BAAPS
- Invasive and non-invasive procedure definitions
- New product and treatment launches by country
- Surgical and non-surgical procedure figures, including: abdominoplasty, blepharoplasty, breast augmentation, breast lift, breast reduction, buttock augmentation, buttock lift, cheek implant, chin augmentation, facelift, forehead lift, hair transplant, lip augmentation, lipoplasty, otoplasty, rhinoplasty, liposuction, Botox, laser hair removal, fillers, peels, mesotherapy, brow lift and face lift
- Analysis of current, emerging and future trends
- Exclusive interviews with: Qmed/Galderma, Allergan EAME, Filorga, In-Trend Ltd, Millennium Research Group, GACD, Babor, Danycare, Dermalogica, Dr Hilton, Skin Biology Therapy, LaClinique, BAAPS, London Bridge Plastic Surgery & Aesthetic Clinic and a member of the International Society of Dermatology
second aesthetics report will provide an overview and analysis of the aesthetics markets in the past year, spanning the European Big 5 countries plus reports from the US and Russia. This category is only just starting to be tracked by the main market research organisations and ECM
has used its own interpretation of the definitions in the aesthetics market, which are detailed below
Invasive procedures Procedures that require entry into the body cavity and the interruption of normal body functions. General anesthetic is required.
This is a small extract of the full article which is available ONLY to premium content subscribers. Subscribers sign-in (top right) to read the article.
Subscribe now to premium content on Cosmetics Business