ECM Facial Skin Care 2013 market report
Cosmetics Business Markets | Skin
This report includes:
- Market value and volume data from: IRI Group, Unipro and Kantar Worldpanel
- Top five brands by country
- New product launches by country
- Sub-sector analysis including: anti-ageing, moisturisers, lotions, serums, anti-wrinkle creams, masks, exfoliants, depigmenting products, mists, wipes and eye make-up removers
- Analysis of current, emerging and future trends
- Exclusive interviews with: IRI France, NPD France, Clarins Laboratories, NARS, Babor, Collistar, Elemis, Merumaya, Orico and Face It clinic
- Exclusive retail comment from: Sephora, Douglas and Harrods
Facial skin care is always a thriving market but there have been some ups and downs in the past year across the Big 5 countries, despite the fact that product innovation remained high overall
France It was a successful year for French facial skin care as SymphonyIRI France figures recorded a market growth of 4.3% to total €250.76m, excluding cleansing products . . .
This is a small extract of the full article which is available ONLY to premium content subscribers. Subscribers sign-in (top right) to read the article.
Subscribe now to premium content on Cosmetics Business