ECM Women's Fragrances 2013 market report
ECM | Fragrance
This report includes:
- Market value and volume data from: IRI Group, Unipro and Kantar Worldpanel
- Top five brands by country
- New product launches by country
- Sub-sector analysis including: edts, edps, coffrets, and mass and fine fragrances
- Analysis of current, emerging and future trends
- Exclusive interviews with: Fine Fragrance Europe, NPD, Rouge Curacao, Cosnova Group, The Fragrance Foundation Deutschland, Liz Earle and FB Beauty
- Exclusive retail comment from: Sephora, Douglas Perfumeries and The Perfume Shop
It has been a disappointing time in the fragrance sector recently with all countries, apart from Germany, seeing a fall in value sales. Worst affected was Spain with a decline of 6.6%, while France, in comparison, saw a minor decline of 1.2% . . .
This is a small extract of the full article which is available ONLY to premium content subscribers. Subscribers sign-in (top right) to read the article.
Subscribe now to premium content on Cosmetics Business