Men's lines 2015 market report
Asia | Cosmetics Business Markets | Europe | Latin America | Male | North America
Handsome growth or feeling the burn? Key country coverage of men's grooming markets
This report includes:
- Market value and volume data from: IRI Group (France, Germany, Spain), NPD (France, UK), Cosmetica Italia (Italy), Kantar Worldpanel (UK), Canadean (Russia), Euromonitor (Russia), Datamonitor (Russia), Synovate Comcon (Russia)
- Top five brands by country
- New product launches by country
- Sub-sector analysis including: shaving preparations, razors and blades, men's shower gels, deodorants, shampoos, facial skin care, fragrance
- Analysis of current, emerging and future trends
- Exclusive interviews with: IFF, Collistar, Bulldog, Nivea Men, Penhaligon's, Canadean
- Exclusive retail comment from: Gruppo Coin, The Perfume Shop
The trend for beards has created opportunities for brands to launch specific care products
The global men’s grooming market sported some handsome growth over 2013-2014, particularly from Brazil, China, the US and Russia. The pace was slower or in decline in many European countries, while weakened sales of razors and blades shaved value growth off most markets
. . .
This is a small extract of the full article which is available ONLY to premium content subscribers. Subscribers sign-in (top right) to read the article.
Subscribe now to premium content on Cosmetics Business