Sun care 2015 market report
Asia | Cosmetics Business Markets | Europe | Latin America | North America | Sun
Sun care sales have slowed in many mature markets, but others charted dazzling growth
This report includes:
- Market value and volume data from: IRI Group (France, Germany, Spain), Cosmetica Italia (Italy), Kantar Worldpanel (UK), NPD (UK), Canadean (Russia), Euromonitor (Russia), Mintel (US, Brazil), Canadean (China)
- Top five brands by country, sub-sector breakdown, top retailers and breakdown by product type
- New product launches by country
- Sub-sector analysis including: milks and lotions, oils, creams and gels, self-tanners, tan accelerators, aftersun products and more.
- Analysis of current, emerging and future trends
- Exclusive interviews and retail commentary with: Collistar, St. Tropez (PZ Cussons Beauty), St. Moriz, NPD Group, Mymarketmonitor, Nocibé, QVC and more
Global growth of the $10bn sun care market has slowed but there were sunny spells among some countries in 2014, particularly China and India. The mature markets of the US and Europe were mostly flat or in decline. For some this was due to poor summer weather, while others faced challenges such as consumer awareness, pressures on spending and regulatory issues
. . .
This is a small extract of the full article which is available ONLY to premium content subscribers. Subscribers sign-in (top right) to read the article.
Subscribe now to premium content on Cosmetics Business