Toxicology and Compliance Manager
Europe | Regulatory | SPC
We're looking for an experienced Manager to lead a team of Toxicologists and Compliance experts, ensuring work is completed on time and to a high standard. To assist with Business Development across Europe, whilst also providing technical expertise and direction to the team.
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire
The role will be based in our Farnborough offices, with travel required, especially in preparation for an additional office opening in the EU.
The successful candidate must have previous management experience and a minimum of 2 years experience with the EU Cosmetics Regulation - EC 1223/2009.
A Eurotox registration is also required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management of staff and consultants in order to deliver a high quality service to clients in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintain and support continued professional development, both personally and professionally for all staff.
- Ensure the work output is of a consistent high quality, appropriate to Delphic HSE Solutions Limited.
- Continual business development across the region, working alongside the sales and marketing teams.
- Representing the company to clients and customers across the region and to ensure that all staff are adequately trained and encouraged to develop such representation.
- Maintaining existing business links and to encourage all staff to forge relationships with customers, organisations and institutions.
- Represent and promote the activities of the company at relevant industry events and conferences across the region and through the development and running of in house training courses.
- Maintain regular communication with the Directors to ensure awareness of operations of the offices are integrated with other business activities.
- Liaise with Directors regarding expenditure, staffing & budget.
- Maintain awareness of any relevant regulatory changes in countries throughout the Region.