Women's fragrances 2015 market report
Asia | Cosmetics Business Markets | Europe | Fragrance | North America
Which countries had a blooming year?
This report includes:
- Market value and volume data from: IRI Group (France, Germany, Spain), IKW (Germany), Cosmetica Italia (Italy), Stanpa (Spain), Kantar Worldpanel (UK), NPD (France, UK), Canadean (Russia, Austria), Euromonitor (Russia), Mintel (US, India), Cosmetics Europe (Austria)
- Top five brands by country, sub-sector breakdown, top retailers and breakdown by product type
- New product launches by country
- Sub-sector analysis including: Prestige, mass, niche and celebrity fragrances and more.
- Analysis of current, emerging and future trends
- Exclusive interviews and retail commentary with: NPD, Mintel, Yves Rocher, ROSAE, IFF, April Aromatics, Cosmetica Italia, Esxence, la Rinascente, The Perfume Shop, IFRA UK and more
The global women’s fragrance market was smelling sweet in 2013-2014, with growth in France, Germany, Italy, Austria and India. However, value and volume sales sank in Spain and the UK, although prestige fragrances continued to perform well
. . .
This is a small extract of the full article which is available ONLY to premium content subscribers. Subscribers sign-in (top right) to read the article.
Subscribe now to premium content on Cosmetics Business