Bionos Biotech is a leading company in the design and development of Efficacy Bioassays (in vitro, ex vivo & in vivo) for the Cosmetic Industry.
Our studies allow to determine the efficacy of Active Ingredients and Final Cosmetic Products, validating the functionality and mechanism of action, both in vitro, ex vivo & in vivo, in a novel, rigorous, cost-effective and timely manner. Our services provide tailor-made and integral solutions through research, development and innovation.
10 Reasons to trust Bionos
- Quality: Rigorous and thorough scientific Final Report.
- Short time response: 4-6 weeks (final report). Mean delivery time of 22 days.
- Flexibility and better assay conditions (more replicates for a better statistical analysis).
- Unique capabilities for in vitro testing of both Active ingredients and Final Products (Undiluted).
- Excellent Quality / Price ratio.
- Know-how with more than 25 years of experience in national and international research.
- Cutting-edge equipment and techniques (RT-qPCR, confocal, flow cytometry…).
- Ongoing Feedback: Client counselling and continuous reporting.
- Adaptability: Tailor-made and ongoing development of new assays.
- Continuous collaboration with Hospitals and Research Centres.
Our Catalogue of Studies includes more than 100 different studies within the following fields:
- Antioxidant & Detoxification
- Sun Protection (UV / IR / HEV) & DNA Repair
- Anti-inflammation (anti-irritant) and Calming
- Cell Proliferation and Skin Regeneration
- Anti-stress and Anti-pollution
- Moisturizing capacity
- Dermal Penetration
- Slimming and Fat metabolism
- Epigenetics & Genomics
- Anti-hair Loss and Hair growth
- Hair Strength and Resistance
- Energetic and Mitochondrial metabolism
- Muscular and joint health
- Thermal shock protection
- Anti-wrinkles & Anti-acne in vivo
- Whitening and Anti-dark spots in vivo
- Anti-eye bags and Anti-jowls in vivo
- Face Oval Remodeling and Thermography in vivo
- Moisturizing, Firming and Birghtness in vivo