Experienced E-Commerce Manager – Preston – Salary DOE
Become part of a close team and business in high-quality nutritional supplements
This is a brilliant opportunity to become part of a close team and business in high-quality nutritional supplements. Due to growth we are looking for an experienced E-commerce manager who will drive all commercial success via competitively digital strategy and activity.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a full e-commerce skill set
- Is experienced with social media and improving multiple channels
- Is confident, looking for a challenge and able to drive e-commerce forward
- Has a strong e-commerce strategy
- Knows the market, can spot trends and the direction things are moving
- Is experienced with Amazon and FMCG/Retailers.
This is a new opportunity which has been created within the business and is a fantastic chance for someone to join an established provider in the nutritional world and take a great step in their career.
Joining a team of 5 you will be working closely with the head of marketing, developing and sponsoring the digital strategy.
- Driving online traffic to key destinations incl. company website
- Responsibility for driving revenue and profit via DTC and 3rd party online channels
- Manage full campaigns, including brand and product to raise brand awareness and social media status
- Utilising the full range of techniques including, SEO, PPC, email, display and manage and optimise CRM strategy and data management
- Building strong long-lasting relationships with third parties, advocates, bloggers and influences
- Manage and maintain the company website and e-commerce platforms, managing design, content and conversation
- Regular updates against budgets, Key KPIS, campaign performance and ROI.
Overall, you will be in full control across the E-commerce channels and be the key contact working with any other digital agencies or partners. If you are an e-commerce professional and feel you can step in to this role confidentially and push the e-commerce platform please send your CV to – Jbutton@vpss.co.uk.
Please quote CosBus on your application.