Role and responsibilities:
- To identify new commercial opportunities and areas for development in new and existing customers, markets, and categories
- Design, plan and implement a strategy for targeting new accounts
- Identifying new opportunities within existing accounts
- Opening new product categories for existing customers.
- Monitor and report competitive trends and market developments and proposing strategies.
- Manage the merchandising and promotional support for the relevant outlets.
- Analise sales results and adjust strategy accordingly.
- Work closely with your customers to create forecasts and monitor sales performance
- Liaise with internal teams to monitor stocks, orders, new product opportunities to deliver exceptional service levels
- Work with the NPD team to ensure customers products are made to their specifics and to deadlines.
- 2-3 years minimum experience as a National Account
- A proven track record of driving sales and profitability whilst working on top FMCG accounts.
- Proven understanding of sales metrics and ability to use them to build and plan for success
- Advanced user of Excel and PowerPoint with excellent presentation and sales analysis skill.
- Proven ability to identify and develop new business
- You will be highly numerate, target-driven, with a proven experience in negotiating, working to agreed margins, costings etc
- Self-motivated and highly driven with a tenacious ‘anything is possible attitude out of the Box problem solver
If you are looking for a new challenge, hit the apply button!
Reference – AC33545
Lavandi Talent – 01613991200 / 07946110294 – email@example.com