An amazing and very exciting opportunity to join a fantastic team
Lavandi Talent is currently working with a Personal Care Business who are looking for an experienced Assistant Brand Manager to join their team. This exciting role is a great opportunity to be amid the latest trends and would be perfect for an individual with a passion for Personal Care/Lifestyle brands and trends.
- Support execution of innovation projects: launch of new product, from formulation selection to artwork/design lead and partner with cross functional team to deliver OTIF
- Collaborate daily with their digital team to manage always-on social media content and influencer programs
- Conduct consumer trends studies to define new concepts and future launches
- Support the Brand Manager transforming strategies into executed plans that consistently beat the competition and gain share
- Support on operational tasks such as reports and budget tracking
- Must to be able to work well under pressure prioritise jobs/tasks with conflicting, tight deadlines, coordinating marketing activities
- Help in the preparation for key meetings: presentations, products/prototypes, fragrance lab samples, displays
- Build and nurture a relationship with partners.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Graduate level with ideally business / marketing related degree, existing FMCG experience is preferred
- ‘can do’ attitude and out-going personality
- Good numeracy and analytical skills, including Microsoft Office
- Excellent project management skills
- Digital savvy, including a solid understanding of social media trends.
This is an amazing and very exciting opportunity to join a fantastic team.
If you are interested don’t delay in sending your CV! You can apply directly via our website by clicking apply.
We advertise all our roles on our LinkedIn business page so if you would like to hear of similar opportunities, search ‘Lavandi Talent’ on LinkedIn and follow our page!
Unfortunately, due to the anticipated high numbers of applications we will not be able to respond to every applicant. If you have not received feedback within 14 days, your application may have been unsuccessful.
If you are interested please contact Gary Laverty - email@example.com
Application Deadline is ASAP.