Borēaline Aurora is a sustainable active ingredient obtained from upcycling bark from white pine. Known as the King of the Forest and the Tree of Peace white pine is a mystical tree that appears in numerous legends.
Gowing to towering heights in search of new light, its majestic form watches over and protects the forest and its inhabitants.
Borēaline Aurora is inspired by the white pine's search for light and the aurora borealis that illuminate the boreal sky with breathtaking colours and shapes.
Borēaline Aurora protects and acts on three different parameters of skin complexion to give you clear, even skin for an optimal luminous look.
- Illuminates and evens out skin tone in only 14 days
- Improves skin translucency and clarity
- Reduces the appearance of age spots
- Reduces the appearance of skin redness and yellowness.
Mechanism of action
- Inhibits melanin synthesis by a direct and indirect (cell-to-cell communication) action on melanogenesis
- Protects proteins from carbonylation
- Supresses the inflammatory cascade.
White pine bark extract from Canada's boreal forest standardised in taxifolin.
Maltodextrin (and) Pinus Strobus Bark Extract.
- Complexion improvement: 0-5-1%
- Anti-dark spot action: 1-2%
- Clear skin care
- Brightening skin care
- Even skin care
- Radiant skin care
- Anti-age spots skin care
- Men skin care.