Are you a Beauty Brand enthusiast, who understands the UK Retail environment?
Are you a Marketing Assistant or Executive, looking for a new opportunity?
Join one of the UK’s leading fragrance and beauty distributors as it gears up for accelerated growth. As Brand Manager you will optimise performance of the company’s brand portfolio in the UK and Ireland.
A skilled communicator with an entrepreneurial approach, in this role you will work with the team to drive success across retail, e-tail and social media. Continually reviewing and improving plans and results, you enjoy overcoming hurdles and making things happen.
- Support the Marketing Director in executing 3-year brand plans
- Contribute to successful implementation of the trade marketing calendar
- Maintain product/brand information and imagery across all touchpoints
- Ensure retailers receive materials, assets and stock for successful campaigns
- Handle stock forecasting and budget tracking
- Manage external agencies and liaise efficiently with Global Brands
- Identify and share market trends and competitor activations
In this hybrid role, you will work in the office 3 days each week.
If you’re a proactive problem-solver, who loves a challenge and takes change in your stride, get in touch today!
To apply for this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref AE565424
NOTE: APPLICANTS MUST BE AUTHORISED TO WORK IN THE UK. The employer is unable to sponsor employment visas.
Arthur Edward is a leading beauty, personal care & FMCG recruitment agency. We find top talent along the product lifecycle to innovate, launch and market bestselling cosmetic and beauty products.