Detoxophane - activating the skin’s detoxification system
Detoxophane is a purified extract of garden cress sprouts
Anti-Ageing with Cress Sprouts
Detoxophane is a purified extract of garden cress sprouts. Sprouts have the highest concentration of phytonutrients, the compounds in plants known for their health promoting properties. Detoxophane contains sulforaphane, a well known activator of phase II detoxification enzymes. Detoxophane enhances the resistance of skin cells against environmental pollutants and intrinsic reactive molecules. Thus, Detoxophane cleans off and protects our skin cells against dangerous molecules. It is an effective anti-ageing ingredient for all skin care products.
Claim Ideas for Detoxophane
- Protects skin against pollutants
- Prevents visible signs of skin ageing
- Helps to prevent DNA damage
- Protects against environmental stress factors
- Detoxophane is a second-generation antioxidant
- Protective day cream formulations
- Detox city creams
- Regenerative night creams
- Sun care formulations
- Wellness and SPA products
Formulating with Detoxophane
- Recommended concentration: 0.5 – 3%
- Incorporation: For cold processes, dissolve Detoxophane into the aqueous phase. In cold/hot processes, add during the cooling phase below 40°C.
- Thermostability: temperatures of up to 60°C for a short time do not affect the stability of Detoxophane.
INCI / CTFA-Declaration
Lepidium Sativum Sprout Extract (and) Glycerin (and) Lecithin (and) Phenoxyethanol (and) Aqua /Water