- Managing projects to deliver new or enhanced personal care products through innovative laboratory formulation and development, with regard to cost, raw materials, quality, and time constraints.
- Develop and evaluate new products, to bring them to market.
- Troubleshooting issues with formulations at all stages from lab to manufacturing to commercialisation.
- Communicate and collaborate with various internal teams.
- Coordinate with plant staff and provide technical support and assistance to resolve production and quality issues.
- Adhere to ISO 22716, 9001 and relevant company quality practices.
- Responsible for aiding in the scaling up of new products, and quality control activities.
- Ensure and maintain the cleanliness of the lab.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A degree or equivalent qualification incorporating aspects of Chemistry, Cosmetic Chemistry or a related subject.
- Experience in a lab-based/manufacturing environment working with FMCG/Personal Care/Beauty
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic with the ability to work unsupervised, using their own initiative, with a passion for cosmetics
- Excellent organisation, time management & problem-solving skills
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office, with strong knowledge of Excel.
This is an amazing and very exciting opportunity to join a fantastic team.
If you are interested, please send your CV over to Megan to hear more about this amazing opportunity!
Landline: 0161 399 1200
Megan Wood | LinkedIn
Lavandi Talent | Beauty, Personal Care & Cosmetics Recruiters
Unfortunately, due to the anticipated high numbers of applications we will not be able to respond to every applicant. If you have not received feedback within 14 days, your application may have been unsuccessful.