- Responsible for website content management and optimisation across all brands
- Ensure that all brands and domains are accurate, up-to-date and in-keeping with brand guidelines
- Utilise web analytics tools to track and analyse key performance indicators (KPIs) for our ecommerce channels.
- Generate regular reports and provide insights on website traffic, conversion rates, and consumer behaviour.
- Identify areas for improvement; report findings to management and help to implement data-driven strategies to optimise performance.
- Collaborate with internal teams, such as marketing, sales and innovation to develop and implement website content improvements
- Collaborate with external agency to optimise website content and ensure agency is aligned with our strategic objectives
- Evaluate agency performance, provide feedback and drive continuous improvement
- Work across multiple markets internationally to support growth strategy and develop and execute localised digital strategies tailored to each market.
- Assist our project team with re-platforming/migration projects as we continue to expand existing brands and launch future innovation; ensuring seamless transition and improved user experience
- Minimum of 2 years demonstrable experience in a similar role, preferably working within a fast-paced, and creative FMCG business.
- Strong understanding of ecommerce best practices, website management, and UX optimisation.
- Knowledge of web analytics tools and ability to interpret data to drive insights and actions.
- Experience collaborating with external partners would be beneficial.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively cross functionally.
- Strong organisational skills
- Experience working with European/non-English websites is advantageous, although not required.
What's in it for you?
We offer a competitive base salary and other amazing benefits and perks including:
- Annual performance related bonus
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Group income protection
- Private medical cover
- Generous holiday allowance (including your birthday off!)
- Summer Fridays (early finish on Fridays so you can enjoy the sunshine!)
- Professional Development – We are ambitious, collaborative and promote a culture of continuous learning. We support our employees to achieve their career aspirations and reach their full potential.
- If you are interested in a new opportunity apply now!
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- +44 (0) 131 226 5060