This is a part-time role of 20 hours a week - Ideally 4 hours per day between the hours of 9 - 5.30, Monday - Friday although consideration would be given to 4 days of 5 hours. The PRO RATA starting salary for this role is £30-£35k based on experience. HPCi Media operates a hybrid working policy, with Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays at our Bermondsey Street office.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for an enthusiastic Digital Production Executive (Temp Contract for 8 months starting in January 2023). HPCi Media operates a hybrid working policy, with Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays at our Bermondsey Street office. You must have a keen eye for detail, be able to manage a fast-moving and varied workload and be a great communicator. Would suit someone with a marketing/media degree/background.
You'll need to have great attention to detail and a calm, positive and flexible work ethic – even when under pressure. You will be able to work off your own initiative but equally you’ll be willing to be a part of the team and be happy to be involved in all aspects of the process.
WHO ARE WE?
Based in London, HPCi Media publishes a series of B2B magazines, organises industry leading events and news websites aimed at professionals working in the beauty and life science industry. Our brands include Cosmetics Business, Pure Beauty and the Pure Beauty Awards, Building Better Healthcare, Manufacturing Chemist, Cleanroom Technology, the Cleanroom Technology Conference and Nutraceutical Business Review.
We are a small, but close knit team who care about each other and about the products we work on.
• Constructing and deploying email campaigns
• Working with journalists to create daily newsletters
• Create digital banners for in-house products and clients
• Populate and format company profiles across all websites
• Uploading content to title websites, including client PR, original marketing copy, jobs etc
• Produce reporting for clients
• Lead generation campaigns
• Uploading and publicising digital issues of all titles
WHAT SKILLS DO YOU NEED?
• Strong organisational qualities
• The ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time
• Experience in prioritising under pressure
• An aptitude to learn new skills quickly
• The ability to work with a wide range of people
• A decent grasp of spoken and written communication
• An excellent eye for detail
• Effective time management
• Experience with MS Office and Adobe CS is desirable
HOW TO APPLY
Send a cover letter and CV to Ross Murdoch (firstname.lastname@example.org) today.