The role will be covering a 6 month maternity cover, but the company are looking for an individual who can learn the ropes in the role and stay with the team past this!
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work alongside the current Head of Operations to learn all processes and be able to confidently take over once the maternity leave commences
- Oversee all operations within the studio, including supply chain, packaging & forecasting.
- Ensure all targets are met for business process, financial and other metrics.
- Use of AirTable to ensure the team has a focused and streamlined plan of every process of operations within the business.
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience within operations, not necessarily at a Head of level.
- Excellent computer literacy, with a strong analytical mind and attention to detail.
- An interest in the fragrance world and a passion for progression.
This is an amazing and very exciting opportunity to join a fantastic team.
If you are interested don’t delay in sending your CV! You can apply directly via our website by clicking apply, sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or giving us a call at 0161 399 1200.
*We advertise all our latest roles as well as industry news on LinkedIn, so why not follow the Lavandi business page! Just search for ‘Lavandi Talent’ on LinkedIn.*
Unfortunately, due to the anticipated high numbers of applications we will not be able to respond to every applicant. If you have not received feedback within 14 days, your application may have been unsuccessful.