Are you an ambitious Marketing enthusiast, ready to learn and progress in the workplace?
Do you have the motivation and can-do attitude to drive forward influencer outreach campaigns?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive or Assistant with influencer marketing experience within beauty, fragrance, or personal care. Join a growing team with a leading fragrance and beauty distributor as it gears up for accelerated growth.
In this central role within a new Marketing team, you will help to extend brand reach and increase social noise in the UK market. With your finger on the pulse of all things social, your insights and ideas will lead to new collaborations and campaigns.
- Support the Marketing Director with creation and implementation of the Influencer plan
- Progress relationships with influencers, influencer agents and press
- Manage events, VIP gifting and seeding programmes
- Propose and manage new Influencer collaborations and marketing campaigns
- Manage the Influencer Marketing Budget
- Identify new trends, platforms and KOLs, monitor competitor activities
In this hybrid role, you will work in the office 3 days each week.
If you’re a multi-tasking marvel, who loves a challenge and takes change in your stride, get in touch today!
To apply for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job ref AE567045
NOTE: APPLICANTS MUST BE AUTHORISED TO WORK IN THE UK. The employer is unable to sponsor employment visas.
Arthur Edward is a leading beauty, personal care & FMCG recruitment agency. We find top talent along the product lifecycle to innovate, launch and market bestselling cosmetic and beauty products.