Lavandi Talent are currently working with an award-winning beauty and cosmetics brand renowned for their products and ethos, with a strong focus on maintaining their company family-like culture, their branding is at the forefront of the industry and a brand everyone will know
Role and responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Trade Marketing Team to produce new concepts
- Produce work for FSDU’s, graphic POS panels, headers, hotspots to window posters and more
- Oversee workflow within the team to ensure optimised productivity
- Work with stakeholders, printers, and publishers when necessary
- Following publishers’ guidelines ensuring Terms and Conditions and/or Legal Disclaimers have been included
- Complete in store content to educate and excite customers
- Customise all content for each specific region / market
- Experience producing and executing commercially focused campaigns
- 3D and 2D design
- Experience with retail marketing, store communications and customer experience
- Eye for detail
- Strong time management and ability to prioritise tasks
- Working well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Great understanding and experience in Adobe Creative Suite, AutoCAD, Solid works and 3DMax
This is a great opportunity with a real development potential into a more senior role within the wider business.
If you are looking for a new challenge, hit the apply button!
Lavandi Talent – 0161 399 1200 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference – LO32648
*We advertise all our roles on our LinkedIn business page so if you would like to hear of similar opportunities, search ‘Lavandi Talent’ on LinkedIn and follow our page!*
Unfortunately, due to the anticipated high numbers of applications we will not be able to respond to every applicant. If you have not received feedback within 14 days, your application may have been unsuccessful.