Key Account Manager – Business Development – Italy – Salary DOE + Bonus
Join multi award winning Packaging business
I am working with a Multi award winning Packaging business who are a leader in the industry with focus on the design, development, production and decoration of stock and custom packaging for the colour cosmetics, skincare and fragrance industries.
Outline of the role
They are looking for a highly motivated and dynamic Sales Manager for the Italian market. The intention of this role is to ultimately be based in Italy, with support from the UK office or be based in the UK office and travel out to Italy to visit customers
- Manage and develop sales of packaging with existing and potential new accounts in Italy
- Responsible for leading profitable growth of sales/new product developments with Italian brands and filler formulators
- Presentation of product and corporate materials, supported by strong marketing and sales tools
- Frequent visits to customers to present packaging ideas with aim to stimulate new enquiries and obtain new briefs to grow sales revenue
- Interact with the New Business Development Team to manage customer projects from order placement, development, manufacture, shipment and
delivery of goods, making sure new projects are delivered in a timely manner
- Leading price negotiations, inventory management, contracts and payment terms with customers
- Preparation of annual sales forecasts and monitoring sales working with the finance teams
- Travel to customers and factories as required
- Represent the company at various exhibitions as required.
- 3+ years of successful sales experience in the beauty packaging industry
- Excellent written and oral skills in Italian and English
- Understanding of the challenges of developing new packaging.
If this opportunity has grabbed your attention and you have the right background and experience then please forward your details for a speedy and professional response to Matt Venables at VPss; firstname.lastname@example.org 01473 685588.
Please quote CosBus in your application.