LIPerfection; absolute volume, luscious feel by Mibelle Biochemistry
Ingredients | Skin Care
LIPerfection is a purified extract of organic mustard sprouts, which increases the volume and the hydration of the lips
Spicy Shoots for Voluminous, Luscious Lips
LIPerfection is a purified extract of organic mustard sprouts, which increases the volume and the hydration of the lips.
Sinalbin, a pungent flavour compound is the major phytonutrient in yellow mustard sprouts. It is known to increase the capillary blood flow and to cause thereby redness.
Plump red lips provide a youthful healthy appearance. However, lip skin is much thinner than that of facial skin. Besides, lips are weakened by their continuous exposure to environmental attack. That is why they age, loose volume and become dry faster than the other parts of the face.
LIPerfection was shown to:
- boost cutaneous blood micro-circulation
- plump the lips
- increase lip hydration after a single application.
LIPerfection can thus improve the look, the definition and the colour of lips.
LIPerfection is ECOCERT certified* and contains:
- 99.413 % of ingredients from natural origin
- 98.754 % of ingredients from organic farming
Claim Ideas for LIPerfection
- Plumps and instantly hydrates lips
- Reduces appearance of fine lines
- Gives the lip area a fuller and firmer look
- Adds natural definition to the lips, enhancing their shape and colour
- For smooth and juicy lips
- Lip care formulas
- Lip contour treatment
- Lip stick
- Lip gloss
Formulating with LIPerfection
- Recommended use level: 2 – 5 %
- LIPerfection can be formulated in emulsions (O/W, W/O), aqueous gels, water-based lip glosses and lip balms/sticks stabilised with water absorbing agents.
- Incorporation: Dissolve LIPerfection into the aqueous phase or add to the oil phase containing water absorbing agents under agitation and heat.
- Thermostability: Temperatures of 80°C do not affect the stability of LIPerfection.
INCI / CTFA-Declaration
Brassica Alba Sprout Extract (and) Sodium Benzoate (and) Aqua/Water