An in-vitro gene expression study was conducted on artificial skin to demonstrate a change to key genes when they were exposed to HEV light.
Protection from the adverse effects of High Energy Visible Light
• Protects skin from the harmful effects of HEV light
• Prevents oxidative stress
• Prevents the generation of an impaired barrier
• Prevents skin aging that is generated though accelerated cell senescence
• Possibly prevents hyperpigmentation
• Daily wear moisturizing creams and lotions
• Anti-aging treatment products
• Sunscreen products
• Foundation make-ups
New Gene Expression Study Results
An in-vitro gene expression study was conducted on artificial skin to demonstrate a change to key genes when they were exposed to HEV light. The exposure to HEV light affected genes with the following:
• Inflammatory response
• Barrier disruption
• Aging at the cellular level affecting normal cell cycle and death patterns
(apoptosis and senescence)
• Melanogenesis leading to uneven pigmentation
These changes were then prevented by the use of Liposhield® HEV Melanin.
Liposhield® HEV Melanin Formulations:
BLACK PEARL SERUM with LIPOSHIELD® HEV MELANIN
A light serum with the protective benefits of Liposhield® HEV Melanin. This serum has the color of black pearls which are symbolic for protection and healing powers.
Contains: Liposhield® HEV Melanin; Liponic® EG-1
This daily facial cream offers all day protection from harmful blue-light while still allowing beneficial red-light to be transmitted to the skin. This cream absorbs quickly into the skin due to the combination of light emollients and moisturizers. It also helps the skin stay soft, smooth and beautiful.
Liposhield® HEV Melanin; Liponic® EG-1; Lipomulse® Luxe; Lipocol® SC; Lipocol® S-2; Lipocol® S-20; Liponate® NPGC-2; Liponate® TDS; Liponate® NEB; Liponate® DPC-6; Hylasome® EG-10