Lavandi Talent is currently working with a global beauty manufacturer who are looking for an experienced Packaging Technologist to join their team
The ideal candidate will have proven experience working within packaging related projects, ensuring time, budget and quality are all met to a high standard.
- Managing multiple packaging projects from conception through to delivery, ensuring each project is completed on time and within budget.
- Developing packaging process to fit global compliance and quality standards, taking a lead role in sustainability initiatives to become as sustainable as possible.
- Build strong relationships with suppliers, agencies and manufacturers, as well as frequent collaboration with the internal Supply Chain team.
- Keep up to date with new market trends in beauty and packaging to ensure target categories are innovation and ahead of the curve.
- Proven experience working in packaging, engineering or product design, preferably in the cosmetics industry.
- Strong understanding of quality assurance and testing procedures regarding packaging materials.
- Strong attention to detail and good organisational skills, as well as a highly analytic mind.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships and communicate well between all involved parties.
This is an amazing and very exciting opportunity to join a fantastic team!
If you are interested don’t delay in sending your CV! You can apply directly via Lavandi Talent's website by clicking apply.
Unfortunately, due to the anticipated high numbers of applications we will not be able to respond to every applicant. If you have not received feedback within 14 days, your application may have been unsuccessful.