Natural health promoting moisturiser
PolyFructol Plus is a highly concentrated solution of the plant-based oligosaccharide inulin which is combined with lecithin derived liposomes that efficiently improve skin hydration.
Inulin is a natural sugar extracted from the chicory root that is known as being a great prebiotic ingredient within skincare: it helps to preserve the healthy appearance of the skin by balancing the skin’s microbiota. This oligosaccharide keeps the skin nourished and moist.
Placebo-controlled clinical studies have shown that PolyFructol Plus:
- increases the skin hydration after only a single application in a shower product formulation and hydrates the skin, even after rinsing
- protects the skin from repeated washing stress by improving skin moisture, firmness, smoothness, and elasticity
- significantly improves the skin barrier, moisturisation, firmness, elasticity, and smoothness in a long-lasting manner, even two days after treatment has been stopped.
PolyFructol Plus is therefore an ideal addition to moisturizing leave-on as well as rinse-off formulations.
- Immediately and deeply rehydrates dry skin
- Enhances skin elasticity and firmness
- Protects and regenerates the skin barrier
- Even works in rinse-off products
- Hydrating shower gels
- Moisturizing replenishing face care
- Barrier protection cream
- Body care
Formulating with PolyFructol Plus
- Recommended use level: 0.1 – 5 %
- Incorporation: For cold processes, dissolve PolyFructol Plus into the aqueous phase. In hot/cold processes, add during the cooling phase below 40 °C.
- Thermostability: Temperatures of up to 40 °C for a short time will not affect the stability of PolyFructol Plus.
INCI (EU/PCPC) Declaration
PolyFructol Plus (standard version): Inulin (and) Glycerin (and) Phenoxyethanol (and) Lecithin (and) Xanthan Gum (and) Aqua / Water
PolyFructol Plus oP (version without phenoxyethanol):
Inulin (and) Glycerin (and) Methylpropanediol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Phenylpropanol (and) Lecithin (and) Xanthan Gum (and) Aqua / Water