Principle Toxicologist – UK/Hong Kong – DOE
Work with consumer related products and in particular product safety assessments
Reporting to: Office Manager
Department/Location: Farnborough, UK OR Hong Kong
Salary: dependent on experience.
As a Principal Toxicologist you will work with consumer related products and in particular product safety assessments. This role will be a service level client facing role where you will be required to carry out various assessments on consumer products including cosmetic mixtures. You will be responsible for mentoring and supporting more junior toxicologists and ensuring the high standard of work output from the office.
- Completion of toxicological reports and compliance services for a range of products in-line with current regulation.
- Develop and maintain relationships with regulatory agency contacts, and other appropriate individuals or organisations.
- Review of various registers, newsletters, standards, interpretations, in order to find and renew reference materials.
- Implementing updates directly into Delphic HSE Database or, for larger updates, provide instructions for and management of the update.
- Resolve regulatory-related issues as reported by clients/staff, including the creation and maintenance of documentation that clearly describes the interpretation and understanding.
- Leading or supporting company communication activities; including website updates, newsletters, service offer updates, etc.
- Be the lead technical contact within the office, supporting and advising junior staff as and when possible.
- Monitoring the standards of the work output by completing regular monthly QC's of office output.
- Liaising with management of staff and training requirements based on QC outcomes or work opportunities
Successful Candidate will:
- Be educated to degree level within Toxicology.
- Have around 10 years of previous experience
- Understand consumer product safety and compliance regulations
- Be able to manage large complex and multiple projects
To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org