Lavandi Talent is currently working with a fantastic Beauty and Personal Care business who are looking for a skilled and experienced Product Development Manager to join their growing team
They are one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe and are looking for someone who is willing to relocate to Sweden and be a part of their amazing team!
- Responsible for the 3-year product pipeline and managing the delivery of innovative and profitable NPD.
- Responsible for developing brand concepts
- Researching and keeping up to date with competitor and innovation trends and exploring new ways to develop formulas.
- Managing the product development process from the concept, brief writing & approval
- Briefing Suppliers on formulas & modifications through to final formulas.
- Working on packaging design and concept development.
- Working with PR & graphic design agencies for press, influencers & retailers.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience in Product Development, Brand Development, within Beauty, Personal Care, FMCG or aligned sector
- Passionate about product with a strong creative and innovative flair, with commercial acumen and detail orientated when it comes to being able to own, interpret and manage a critical path to time, risk and budget.
- Eye for detail, understanding consumer relevant qualities and how to deliver them.
- Highly organised, with the ability to multi-task within a timescale and work efficiently under pressure.
- Adaptable, flexible and a team player.
- Strong negotiation skills, with the ability to work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Strong skills working with Microsoft programmes such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
This is an amazing and very exciting opportunity to join a fantastic team!
If you are interested, please send your CV over to Megan to hear more about this amazing opportunity!
Unfortunately, due to the anticipated high numbers of applications we will not be able to respond to every applicant. If you have not received feedback within 14 days, your application may have been unsuccessful