This is a great role for someone to grow with an exciting business and a strong team. You will be working with one of the largest across transport, logistics and trading businesses. You will be working with the affiliated companies and the representative offices to help transport chemicals across mainly Europe but also other markets at times.
You will support the trade compliance control related to the chemical regulations in EMEA and Analyse trade compliance requirements, plan and implement compliance programs for logistics operations, focusing on chemical regulations.
- Conduct compliance checks and follow them up in timely manner
- You will provide training and workshops for the EMEA business units and affiliates on REACH and CLP related matters, create presentations and e-learning materials
- Compile, submit and maintain REACH registration dossiers and maintain REACH systems
- Support business departments in the CLP compliance
- Submit and monitor PCN (Poison Centre Notification) and SCIP Notifications
If this opportunity has grabbed your attention and you have the right background and experience then please forward your details for a speedy and professional response to Matt Venables at VPss; firstname.lastname@example.org 01473 685588 Please quote CosBus in your application