Register your place today (http://www.icisconference.com/go/asiansurfactants) and join delegates from companies including Akzo Nobel, BASF, Ecolab, Emery Oleochemicals, EOC Surfactants, Exxonmobil Chemical Asia Pacific, Johnson & Johnson, Procter & Gamble and Thai Ethoxylate to name but a few.
Registrations continue to gather pace for the 2nd ICIS Asian Surfactants Conference which once again takes place in Singapore on 1st & 2nd November 2012.
Register your place today and join delegates from companies including Akzo Nobel, BASF, Ecolab, Emery Oleochemicals, EOC Surfactants, Exxonmobil Chemical Asia Pacific, Johnson & Johnson, Procter & Gamble and Thai Ethoxylate to name but a few.
Attend the 2nd ICIS Asian Surfactants Conference to:
* Review the application and market outlook for MES in Asia
* Hear a leading producer discuss oleochemicals in the surfactant supply chain
* Discover the economic outlook for Asia amid double –dip concerns
* Hear about the latest trends in consumer HI&I products – and learn what it means for ingredients suppliers
* Discover the opportunities for specialty surfactants in personal care: focus on China and India
* Analyze recent trends in surfactants development and application for the personal care market in Japan
* Obtain end user perspectives of the Asian surfactants market
Hear from leading experts including:
* Radesh Welling, President - Oleochemicals,VVF
* Harish Davey, President, Strategy & Business Development, RELIANCE INDUSTRIES
* Tom Nelson, Director Customer Business Development, P&G CHEMICALS
* Vinay Garg, AGM - Exports, INDIA GLYCOLS
* David Jago, Director of Innovation & Insight, MINTEL GROUP
* Dr. Toshiyuki Suzuki, Managing Director, NIKKOL
* Dr. Mitsuo Matsuda, Director Global R&D Center, NICCA CHEMICAL
* Vishal Goenka, Chairman, STERLING AUXILIARIES
To find out more and to register your place at the conference please: