Senior Compliance Analyst – UK/Hong Kong – DOE
Provide technical support for the activity of regulatory compliance
Reporting to: Office Manager
Department/Location: Farnborough, UK OR Hong Kong
Salary: Dependent on experience.
To take the lead on a range of consumer chemical products, providing technical support for the activity of regulatory compliance. Overseeing the regulatory compliance for the full lifecycle of a variety of products.
- Collating and verifying the data set required to support Regulatory compliance for a variety of non-food products.
- Regularly review literature, legislation and ensure products are compliant with the most recent/relevant regulations and amendments.
- Maintain Technical Files and carry out regular safety and compliance due diligence activities.
- Oversee workflow associated with the client and its suppliers. Regularly update client on status.
- Liaising with customers, internal staff across all regions, suppliers, laboratories and manufacturers to ensure all required data is available and up-to-date.
- Supporting the Compliance team's communications activities (e.g. web page updates, newsletters, communications on service offer updates, managing email distribution lists).
- Represent the company at industry events.
- Potentially hold internal and external training sessions and events in areas of expertise.
Successful Candidate will:
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Have a meticulous attention to detail
- Strong product compliance background
- Enjoy working to targets and deadlines
To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org