ShapePerfection: The latest ingredient that burns fat and fights cellulite
Mibelle harnesses spicy substances to fight cellulite and tackle the appearance of excess centimeters
ShapePerfection is a liposoluble anti-cellulite slimming active ingredient that is based on a purified extract of organic mustard sprouts combined with natural capsaicin, an active component of chilli peppers.
Up until five years ago, it was believed that adult fat tissue was constituted by a single type of adipocytes: the white ones that store lipids.
However, new findings have revealed that white adipocytes are able to transform - upon activation - into brown-like ones, a type of adipocytes that were thought to be present only in babies and which are able to burn lipids into heat.
Based on these new findings, Mibelle Biochemistry developed ShapePerfection, an active ingredient based on two potent vasodilators that are also able to induce the browning of adipocytes:
- An organic sprout extract from the Brassica alba species, the spicy mustard
- Natural capsaicin, the active component of chili peppers.
In this way ShapePerfection:
- Activates the microcirculation and therefore fights water retention
- “Empties” the cells of the adipose tissue by converting fat-accumulating adipocytes into cells that actively burn fat.
Clinical studies performed for 8 weeks showed the rapid, strong and visible slimming and anti cellulite effects of ShapePerfection:
- Waist: - 3.4cm
- Abdomen: - 4.1cm
- Upper arm: almost - 1cm
- Cellulite (dermis-hypodermis junction distance): - 18.2%.
Claim Ideas for ShapePerfection:
- Visibly reduces the appearance of cellulite
- Effectively shapes body contours
- Reveals a slimmer silhouette.
- Anti-aging body care
- Anti-cellulite massage formulas
- Body slimming oils.
Formulating with ShapePerfection
- Recommended use level: 1 – 2%
- Shape Perfection can be formulated in emulsions (O/W, W/O), all types of oil based products and water-free formulations
- Incorporation: Add ShapePerfection into the oil phase below 80°C
- Thermostability: Temperatures of 80°C for a short time period do not affect the stability of ShapePerfection.
INCI / CTFA-Declaration
Brassica Alba Sprout Extract (and) Capsaicin (and) Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride