After a pleasant sunbath, the skin is comforted by this after-sun cream with voluptuous softness. Ecogel™ emulsifies a high oil content (18% shea butter and 4.5% oils) without the addition of a co-emulsifier and with no greasy residue after application.
After a pleasant sunbath, the skin is comforted by this after-sun cream with voluptuous softness. ECOGEL™ emulsifies a high oil content (18% shea butter and 4.5% oils) without the addition of a co-emulsifier and with no greasy residue after application.
ECOGEL™ is the first gelling-emulsifying agent Ecocert registered. It increases the viscosity and the stability of formulas. Easy-to-use, ECOGEL™ is compatible with electrolytes and is stable over a wide range of pH. Especially designed for the formulation of gel-creams, it provides a silicone-like skin feel with a cool, soft and non-greasy sensation.
Lysolecithin (and) Sclerotium Gum (and) Xanthan Gum (and) Pullulan
• Provides gel-cream when used as main emulsifier
• Stabilizes and increases the viscosity of emulsions
• Skin feel enhancer (Silicone-like skin feel)
• Highly compatible with electrolytes and surfactants
Raw material certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to the Ecocert Standard for Natural and Organic Cosmetics available at http://cosmetics.ecocert.com.
• Sensorial: Reduced picking and resilience compared to natural benchmark.
Similar profile to synthetic benchmarks
• Gelling agent/Emulsifier: 1.5-2%.
• Stabilizer/Viscosity enhancer: >1%.
• Stabilizer: >0.3%