To Identify, Develop, Execute, through active procurement, strategic, ethical and sustainable sourcing, of regional business supply needs. To ensure optimal prices, reducing the cost base, along with assuring effective supply of direct and indirect products, from suitable suppliers, to deliver best in class product service to our customers. To effectively manage the regionally deployed European Sourcing,
Packaging Team & China team, assuring support for excellent Supply Chain performance for their sites, ensuring best practise delivery of supply chain targets/KPIs.
Develop / Implement and support an effective purchasing strategy with support from the deployed regional Team to deliver products and projects on time, driving great OTIF, building strategic relationships with key suppliers.
- Leverage the strength and opportunities as part of the network
- Direct the Purchasing function to:Obtain best prices for direct materials and other indirect spend, manage and select Vendors Negotiate best prices
- Reduce overall cost base of Interface, align with International OperationsTeam.
- Minimise stock levels
- Reduce lead times
- Contribute to Effective SOP
- Drive and implement actions and strategy to resist all price increases and strongly negotiate against, where feasible
- Drive targeted cost improvements
- Methods will include RFP/RFQ, bench marking and target based negotiation
- Drive continuous improvement
- Own, manage and drive VRE projects
If you are interested, please contact: