PCD Paris is the world’s only annual event dedicated to driving packaging innovation, business and knowledge in the perfume, cosmetics and personal care sectors
Knowledge to create real change
Get a glimpse into the latest trends and technologies shaping the beauty packaging industry and stay ahead of the game. Influential, innovative packaging experts on stage at PCD Paris:
- Michael Nolte, Creative Director, BEAUTYSTREAMS
- Isabelle Sultan, Chief Sustainability Officer, Parfums Christian Dior
- Rozenn Mainguene, Packaging Design Studio Director, Parfums Christian Dior
- Jérémy Alonso, Head of Eco-Innovation, Guerlain
- Guerlane Bernadel, ED, Creative Design and Innovation, The Estée Lauder Companies
- Frédéric Dreux, R&D Packaging Leader – Prestige, Unilever
- Cory Connor, Senior Sustainable Packaging Consultant, Landsberg Orora and Host of Sustainable Packaging Podcast
The carefully curated PCD Talks sessions include:
- Diversity beyond skin tone – the future of inclusive design
- Recycled, upcycled, biobased, compostable. Are sustainable materials challenging the formula compatibility of packaging?
- Internet of Packaging Things (IoPT): the technology bringing cosmetic brands alive
- How Parfums Christian Dior is pushing eco-design boundaries to only leave beauty as a legacy
- Glass and the sustainability challenge in 2023: the what and the how of refills, recycling and reduction and more!
Brands already registered for PCD Paris 2023: Coty, Chanel, Burberry, Sisley, LVMH, Hermès, Gucci, L'Oréal, Dior, Bulgari, Prada, Yves Saint Laurent, Givenchy, Shiseido, Guerlain, Maison Francis Kurkdjian, Dolce and Gabbana, Lalique, Sephora, PUIG, Cartier, Clarins, Estée Lauder, and more!
Are you ready to attend the biggest festival of packaging innovation?
Discover the Talks and speakers here
Register for free here