Consumers are increasingly seeking out natural and sustainable clean beauty, without compromising on efficacy. Jojoba Desert meets this need through the launch of JD Hydro Boost, a natural polysaccharide, prebiotic fiber suited to anti-aging applications and restorative skin care.
JD’s latest, all-natural offering comes to the market after 5 years of research and development, and marks the company’s first foray outside of Jojoba Oil-based ingredients.
JD Hydro Boost consists of 80% low molecular weight (average 700 Da), and 20% high molecular weight (average 1000 kDa). Repeated clinical and ex-vivo studies have demonstrated the fiber’s ability to penetrate the upper epidermal layers of the skin, promoting the activation of Extra-Cellular-Matrix mechanism, reformation, and secretion of Collagen-1.
JD Hydro Boost boasts the following game-changing benefits:
- Promotes skin rejuvenation by accelerating epidermal turnover
- Increases ECM remodeling by enhancing Pro -Collagen-1 secretion
- Functions as an anti-aging agent, reducing wrinkles and providing revitalized skin appearance
- Provides a skin barrier improvement
- Increases skin surface hydration, performing as well as hyaluronic acid throughout in vivo studies
- Keeps the natural balance of the microbiome of the skin.
“JD Hydro Boost provides a deep moisturization effect, aiding in the rejuvenation of skin cells, reduction of wrinkles, and demonstrates ‘biome-friendly’ qualities,” explains Lee Reuveni, CEO of Jojoba Desert.
“JD Hydro Boost is a natural skin performance and appearance enhancer, and leads to many exciting possibilities for well-aging and restorative skin care.”
For more information and supporting studies, please visit www.jojobadesert.com.