Croda International Plc, the Beauty and Personal Care beauty solutions provider, is proud of its commitment to sustainable innovation that runs through every aspect of its business.
Their core brands, Croda, Sederma, Crodarom, Alban Muller, Iberchem and Parf’ex, combine to offer a complete solution for personal care product manufacturers through an extensive portfolio of market-leading actives, innovative effect-driven ingredients, specialty botanical extracts and fragrances.
This year at Suppliers’ Day, Croda celebrates “Creating Responsible Beauty Together” by highlighting how Croda and its customers work together towards a more sustainable future. It’s more than efficacy with the Croda brands; it is the entire experience where Croda helps you deliver it all. Croda will showcase various solutions across hair care, skin care, solar protection, fragrance, and colour cosmetics categories to showcase how Croda is a full beauty solutions partner whilst maintaining sustainability at the heart of their initiatives.
Croda will showcase and sample a variety of innovative ingredients across hair, body, fragrance, sun, and skin products and help you find inspiration whilst staying on-trend with today’s fast-changing consumer market.
Some highlights include:
- Croda’s ECO Range of renewable, bio-based surfactants for personal care accelerates a sustainable future by using an alternate route to EO with bioethanol from biomass sources, significantly increasing the bio-based content of ethoxylated products and reducing reliance on fossil fuels.
- Croda’s KeraMatch™ V is a protein blend derived from plant sources that have been explicitly designed to offer a viable alternative to animal-derived keratin.
- Croda’s Nutrinvent Balance™ utilises a novel encapsulation technology to ensure the targeted delivery and controlled release of actives on the scalp and hair, allowing consumers to adapt their usual hair routines for hair that looks and feels cleaner for longer.
- Sederma’s BB-Biont™ protects the 4th skin layer, the microbiome, by selectively slowing down the growth of Cutibacterium acnes and deconstructing its biofilm to avoid inflammatory skin damage.
- Sederma’s Ameyezing™ obtained from supercritical CO2 extraction of Zingiber zerumbet rhizome is an eco-socio-designed active effective on both hyper-pigmented and vascular dark circles.
- Crodarom’s Phytessence™ Peach Flower is an anti-asphyxia solution to fight against the harm of pollution caused by industrialisation and growing urbanisation.
- With the consumer’s ever-increasing anti-waste and pro-environment approach, the market is changing, and reassuring products such as traditional home remedies are rising. Crodarom® Cider Vinegar EC is a fermented health and well-being ingredient with a French origin, made from apple cider with astringent, antibacterial, and balancing powers.
- Alban Muller’s new Glucohyami™ EC is a plant-derived glucosamine, a booster of hyaluronic acid synthesis. It provides anti-ageing, anti-wrinkle, and eye contour and lip care benefits.
- Alban Muller’s Cytokalmine™ EC originates from the co-valorisation of pericarp taken from organic pomegranate, a superfruit universally recognised for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, cultivated in France by a partner who is passionate and engaged in the protection of the environment and biodiversity.
Demonstrating that formulation development can push boundaries and move beyond the conventional, Croda will inspire and educate its visitors with a wide range of concepts and launch-ready prototypes. There’s no shortage of ideas with on-trend formulations, like the Petal Plump and Repair Lip Mask and the Bronze Highlighter Stick or the Now Wash Me Whipped Facial Cleanser, to meet the diverse needs of the consumer. Are you looking for something to enhance your self-care regime? Transport to a tropical paradise with Croda’s CEW Beauty Award entry, Tropical Mango Melt- Aromatherapy Bar to Body Oil, which activates into an oil by massaging onto warm skin, releasing an aromatic burst of fresh mango in an instant.
Plant a Tree with Croda
Croda made a bold Commitment to be Climate, Land, and People Positive by 2030 and provide solutions to some of the world’s biggest challenges. To celebrate the launch of Purposeful Beauty™ instead of giveaways, Croda has partnered with One Tree Planted, a non-profit organisation focused on global reforestation, intending to make it simple to give back to the environment and make a difference: one tree at a time. Help Croda reach their goal of planting 750 trees during the two days by visiting Croda’s booth (#725) to receive a unique code and select a tree-planting project in the region of your choice and plant a tree.
Croda, Sederma, Crodarom, Alban Muller, and Parf’ex will have ingredients and formulations created with sustainability needs in mind and invite everyone to come to their booth (#725) at Suppliers’ Day 2022 to see how to “Create Responsible Beauty Together.”