Digital/Web Content Administrator - a great opportunity to join a busy Digital Marketing team in this supportive role. You’ll be responsible for managing all digital content for the brand’s numerous online channels, ensuring everything is uploaded and merchandised.
Working in a fast-paced environment, you’ll need to have advanced working knowledge of HTML & CSS and experience of Content Management within an FMCG environment to encompass catalogue/merchandising including forward scheduling.
Experience of setting up and testing complex rule engines for promotions. Competent image editing (cropping/resizing/compressing), using Abode Photoshop.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- A passion for all things digital
- Working knowledge of Magento 2 eComm Platform
- Working knowledge of UseInsider Marketing Suite
- Experience of Testing new Software upgrades
- Advanced Digital Photo Editing skills with Adobe Photoshop
In return it’s a great working environment and team. A busy, positive and successful company.
Please send your CV to Ali Reffell, Principal Consultant Health & Beauty at VPss: email@example.com quoting COSBUS in your application.
Please note that due to the volume of applications we are experiencing only successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. Thank you for understanding.