The event will take place on 12-13 March 2013 in Birmingham, UK
Making Cosmetics is everyone’s chance in the personal care market to get up-to-the-minute information, ideas and answers for sourcing, manufacturing and outsourcing personal care products from start to finish and taking them from concept to consumer. Making Cosmetics is packed with content for anyone looking to:
• Develop products that are fit for purpose, stable and compliant
• Increase efficiencies, enhance productivity, save costs, cut time to market
• Design, manufacture and market products in a controlled, safe and audited manner
• Enhance product performance, application or appeal
• Meet the demands of a legislative and regulatory framework that affects every part of the manufacturing and supply chain
The dates for Making Cosmetics are 12–13 March 2013. It will take place at the NMM Exhibition Centre in Birmingham, UK. The venue is close to major road networks and also the Birmingham International Airport.
Making Cosmetics is free to attend – including all the seminars, workshops, demonstrations and the exhibition.
Seminars & workshops: More than 50 presentations, plus four one-hour workshops, covering every stage in developing personal care products and taking them from concept to consumer.
A comprehensive exhibition: Over 80 suppliers, manufacturers, associations and consultants – presenting all the equipment, services, information and expertise you need to make and market cosmetics to the highest standards.
Additional content includes:
The Brand Owners’ Zone
Modern Mixing Demonstrations
Free market report: Everyone who pre-registers will receive a free market report when they arrive at Making Cosmetics. Published by ECM, the report is a comprehensive overview of the C&T market in the past year – trends, retail news and new product launches.