Patented product, brand new in Europe and US
Xylo-oligosaccharides (XOs) are sugar oligomers made up of xylose units and are derived from non-genetically modified corn. XOs can be used in a variety of products such as supplements, sports nutrition, detox, children and baby foods. XOs offer significant effect on gut health.
Unique properties of XOs:
- Derived from non-genetically modified corn
- Excellent shelf life stability
- Significant effect in increasing bifidobacteria
- Acid stable down to pH 2.3
- Heat stable (100 degrees C for 20 minutes)
- Very low effective dose (0.4-4.1g)
- Low calorie
Shandong Longlive Bio-Technology have the world's largest production of XOs and pride themselves on quality.
Shandong Longlive are certified for:
- ISO9001 Quality management system
- ISO14001 Environment management system
- ISO22000 Food safety management system
- OHSAS18001 Occupational health and safety management system
- SA8000 Social responsibility management system
Cornelius distributes for Shandong Longlive Bio-Technology.