With MossCellTec No. 1, Mibelle Biochemistry offers an anti-ageing treatment that is based on a novel concept: cell nucleus health.
MossCellTec No. 1 supports cell nucleus health by improving the expression of protein markers that:
- structure the nuclear envelope
- enable the efficient transport of molecules into and out of the nucleus
Together, both allow for a proper communication between the nucleus and cytoplasm, which is essential for the cell functioning.
However, they are impaired by ageing. Therefore, preserving the cell nucleus health represents a novel strategy in the fight against ageing.
MossCellTec No. 1 has been developed from an extract of the cells of the Physcomitrella patens moss.
It is the first active ingredient on the market that is based on Biotechnologically produced moss which is obtained in a reproducible and sustainable way by tissue culture.
Mosses are among the first land plants to conquer the earth. Their extremely high resilience to a changing environment makes them of considerable interest in regard to fortifying our skin.
In vitro and clinical studies have shown that MossCellTec No. 1 helps the skin to adapt to fast climatic changes. This results in a significant increase in skin hydration, homogeneity and barrier function despite changing climatic conditions in just two weeks, as well as a reduction in wrinkle depth after just four weeks.
Therefore, by maintaining an efficient transport of the molecules into and out of the nucleus and by preserving the organisation of the nuclear envelope, the communication inside the cell is optimised and cells can adapt more quickly to the ever-changing environment, making our skin more resilient.
MossCellTec No. 1 is COSMOS approved.
MossCellTec No. 1
- Enables skin to adapt to environmental changes
- Improves skin moisture, even in stressful conditions
- Refines skin and creates a flawless complexion
- Maintains cell nucleus health to ensure youthful skin
- Strengthens skin resilience against urban aggressors
- Anti-ageing treatments
- Formulations for all types of weather
- Protection and repair formulas
- Moisturising skin care
Formulating with MossCellTec No. 1
- Recommended use level: 2%
- Incorporation: For cold processes, dissolve MossCellTec No. 1 into the aqueous phase In hot / cold processes, add during the cooling phase below 40 °C.
- Thermostability: Temperatures of up to 40 °C for a short time will not affect the stability of MossCellTec No. 1.
INCI (EU / PCPC) Declaration
Phytol (and) Isomalt (and) Aqua / Water
- Not preserved
*MossCellTec is a registered trademark ingredient of Mibelle Biochemistry