This is a key role within a start-up skincare brand reporting into the UK Sales and Marketing Manager
As the Digital and Brand Marketing Manager, you will primarily be responsible for creating and managing the brand digital marketing strategy as well as the day to day management of the European brand marketing plan, working closely with our Social Media Manager and Product Marketing team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an award winning beauty brand still in its’ infancy, currently missing the expertise to explode our digital presence and performance marketing potential.
You will have a high level of hand-on experience in creating a digital marketing strategy as well as the day to day implementation of the marketing plan, utilising your experience and insight to drive best-in-class performance supporting the brand vision – to be the market leader in their skincare category.
You will be a self-motivated, creative thinker, with an excellent knowledge of digital concepts and practices and a real passion for everything skincare and beauty.
- Using all available internal resources and your experience and knowledge, create an overarching brand digital marketing strategy driving brand awareness and conversion to our ecommerce channel as well as our key retail partnerships.
- Using the digital marketing strategy to inform the overall brand marketing plan, create and execute the brand marketing plan across all digital platforms.
- Analyse consumer behaviour, both internally and externally, making key recommendations to optimise the ongoing product, marketing and sales strategies.
- Experimenting with various organic and paid acquisition channels
- Establish marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts
- Manage the UK brand marketing budget.
- Work with agencies on an ad-hoc basis to maximise our digital and performance marketing potential.
Working alongside the Social Media Manager, and Ecommerce Manager, you will:
- Help produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups and new customer acquisition groups.
- Support an engaging educational strategy to drive credibility and authority on all things skincare.
- Support an affiliate marketing programme to increase conversion via social channels
- Drive engaging propositions with new brand partners, both online and offline.
- Using insight to inform a promotional ecommerce plan and brand creatives.
- Monthly KPI reporting
- Lead the weekly marketing meeting with all relevant shareholders.
- Creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects, ensuring consistency in all marketing materials in line with the brand guidelines.
- Monitor market, retailer and competitor trends to support the wider marketing, retailer and product development plans.
- Passionate about the skincare and beauty categories.
- 5+ years experience in a digitally focussed role, ideally within a beauty brand.
- Demonstrable experience in strategic digital marketing planning, as well as day-to-day execution of all elements of digital marketing.
- Insight and experience in making a small budget stretch a long way!
- Digital Marketing qualifications or accredited training is highly desirable.
- Extremely computer literate with a strong working knowledge of all digital marketing tools, including (but not limited to) Google Analytics (GA4), Google Ads Manager, Meta Business Suite, Shopify.
- Demonstrable experience in online and offline brand management.
- A self-starter with a high level of creativity and a positive can-do approach.
- A critical thinker, not afraid to use their experience and knowledge to disrupt the status-quo.
- An excellent team player and people manager with experience in line management.
- Willingness to keep up to date with the changing digital landscape and acquire new skills as we grow.
- A best-in-class communicator, with faultless attention to detail.
Overall, you will be looking for a BIG opportunity to bring your skills and knowledge to drive a huge change within an exciting and disruptive skincare brand. You will be passionate about taking the lead to make a big difference to our brand marketing and digital presence, forming the central part of the UK marketing operations for the brand in 2023 and beyond.