Package also includes: 23 days holidays + bank holidays, company pension, private healthcare & company perks
Manage marketing, brand and new product development strategy for the company’s brands and implement go-to market plans with local teams.
- Drive marketing activities in multiple markets for both the company’s various brands
- Follow up with local teams on the promotions and marketing activities results
- Work closely with sales and operation teams to get a full understanding of stock and sales forecast
- Set marketing budget for both brands over the course of the financial year
- Engage with local team
- Assist the marketing team
- Build new product development strategies for the brands.
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Organised with ability to work to multiple deadlines
- Commercially minded
- Ability to work on projects from start to completion
Experience and education
- Marketing degree (ideal, but not essential)
- Project marketing experience
- 2 - 3 years’ experience (minimum) in a marketing role
- Experience in FMCG, preferably skincare, food or sports nutrition
Phone: 0161 399 1200
"We advertise all our roles on our LinkedIn business page so if you would like to hear of similar opportunities, search ‘Lavandi Talent’ on LinkedIn and follow our page!
Unfortunately, due to the anticipated high numbers of applications we will not be able to respond to every applicant. If you have not received feedback within 14 days, your application may have been unsuccessful."