Biobenefity is an extract obtained from artichoke leaves.
The active compound "Cynaropicrin" suppresses the activation of NF-κB, a key factor in skin aging, and is a popular anti-aging natural ingredient that is expected to prevent pigmentation, photoaging, and noticeable pores.
Biobenefity is now available as a new "Biobenefity conc" product, in which the active compound Cynaropicrin content has been increased up to ten-fold.
The compact, concentrated form reduces CO 2 emissions from transportation, container waste, and storage space, making it an environmentally / SDGs-friendly raw material.
In addition, the increased concentration of active compound makes it an easy product to consider for higher dosage in formulations.
Advantages of “conc” series
- High concentration of functional ingredients is possible
- Lower cost per functional ingredient
- Reduction of inventory storage space
- Reduction of CO 2 emissions during transportation
- Reduction of plastic container as waste
Effects of Biobenefity series
- Prevention of melanocyte proliferation
- Improvement of noticeable pores
- Recovery from wrinkles
Cynara Scolymus (Artichoke)
- COSMOS APPROVED certificated
- IECIC2021 Listed