- Conduct and manage end-to-end procurement activities, including supplier sourcing, contract negotiations, and ongoing supplier management.
- Work with cross-functional teams on formula and packaging modifications and innovations, and the procurement process.
- Make sure all products are at the highest standards and ensure safety and eco-friendliness are adhered to.
- Work with external suppliers to establish strong working relationships, agree satisfactory terms, and uphold consistent supply chain operations.
- Keep up to date with and conduct, market trend analysis, supplier evaluations, and execute strategies to optimise cost-efficiency and supplier performance.
- Stay informed about regulatory requirements and industry standards.
The Ideal Candidate:
- At least 5 years’ experience working in Procurement, or a similar field is essential, within a Beauty/Cosmetics environment.
- Strong knowledge of procurement processes, contract management, and supplier relationship management.
- Superb negotiation and communication skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong partnerships.
- Strong ability to drive innovation, quality improvements, and sustainability initiatives in procurement practices.
- Excellent organisation, time management & problem-solving skills
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office, with strong knowledge of Excel.
This is an amazing and very exciting opportunity to join a fantastic team.
If you are interested, please send your CV over to Megan to hear more about this amazing opportunity!
Landline: 0161 399 1200
Megan Wood | LinkedIn
Lavandi Talent | Beauty, Personal Care & Cosmetics Recruiters (lavandi-talent.com)
Unfortunately, due to the anticipated high numbers of applications we will not be able to respond to every applicant. If you have not received feedback within 14 days, your application may have been unsuccessful.