The right Social Media Executive will be joining an incredible team with full creative freedom!
Role and responsibilities:
- Social trends must be observed to ensure clients are in trending conversations with their target audience.
- Day to day running of all social media platforms.
- Developing and organising content schedules and social media strategies for various social media platforms
- Excellent knowledge of Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Facebook etc.
- Manage time and responsibilities efficiently, analyse growth of socials and assess engagement rates
- Proven experience with influencer outreach
- Great communication and teamwork skills. Be able to build and maintain good relationships with clients.
- Minimum of 1/2 years proven in Social Media Management – excellent knowledge on various social media platforms
- Passion and experience within the Beauty industry would be ideal.
- Exceptional communication, time management and organisational skills.
- Be able work well in a team but also independently.
- This is a great opportunity with a real development potential into a more senior role within the wider business.
If you are looking for a new challenge, hit the apply button!
Lavandi Talent – 0161 399 1200 - email@example.com
Unfortunately, due to the anticipated high numbers of applications we will not be able to respond to every applicant. If you have not received feedback within 14 days, your application may have been unsuccessful.