Lavandi Talent is currently working with an amazing beauty & skincare brand who are looking for an experienced Supply Planner to join their fantastic team
This role is reporting into the Supply Chain Manager within a huge beauty brand, with lots of scope to learn and develop in the role.
- Support in stock purchasing with global suppliers, negotiating costs, MOQ’s and lead times.
- Build and maintain relationships with manufacturers, suppliers, brokers and 3PL providers, working closely with teams throughout the ordering process.
- Maintain excellent stock and order accuracy using ERP system SAP, as well as producing stock reports to communicate to the wider team.
- Work closely with NPD and R&D teams to ensure timely supply of packaging artworks.
- Be aware of stock shortages and recommend a strong plan of action to ensure demand is ran smoothly.
- Previous experience within Supply Chain within the beauty industry essential, with SAP experience preferable.
- Experience in inventory maintenance and material management.
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills, with an analytical mind.
This is an amazing and very exciting opportunity to join a fantastic team!
If you are interested don’t delay in sending your CV! You can apply by sending your CV through to email@example.com or getting in touch at 0161 399 1200.
Unfortunately, due to the anticipated high numbers of applications we will not be able to respond to every applicant. If you have not received feedback within 14 days, your application may have been unsuccessful.