Lavandi Talent is currently working with an amazing beauty & cosmetics brand who are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to join their fantastic team
Reporting into the People Team, the right candidate will have proven experience in managing the whole recruitment circle as an in-house recruiter.
- Determine staffing needs within the business and lead and develop hiring strategies, selection processes and ultimately fill vacancies.
- Conduct initial screening calls with candidates, asking questions relevant to each job role and finding the right skillset for each role.
- Create advertisements to post on job boards including Indeed & LinkedIn, being sure to specify exact responsibilities of each role and keep in line with brand identity and message.
- Manage recruitment process using ATS platform, including administration, interview arrangements and notes, salary details and reports.
- Take final candidate through to offer stage with all relevant paperwork, with onboarding for new starters when they join the business.
- Proven experience as an in-house recruiter, working through full recruitment cycle.
- Proficiency in applicant database, sourcing, and use of job boards.
- A passion for beauty is highly beneficial!
This is an amazing and very exciting opportunity to join a fantastic team!
If you are interested don’t delay in sending your CV! You can apply directly via Lavandi Talent's website by clicking apply.
Unfortunately, due to the anticipated high numbers of applications we will not be able to respond to every applicant. If you have not received feedback within 14 days, your application may have been unsuccessful.