Role and responsibilities:
- Analysing of results, identifying new opportunities for success, and liaising with our international distribution partners.
- Sales Management and developing the Amazon Vendor Central Account in various countries worldwide (just the UK and Europe currently).
- Setting up new product listings, updating current products and reporting any problems, ensuring product content is kept up to date and presented to the highest possible standards.
- Manage Amazon marketing campaigns to drive traffic and conversion as well as summarising results.
- Ideally 5+ years of digital marketplace experience in buying, sales, category management or operations,
- Experience setting up, maintaining and optimising Amazon Advertising campaigns.
- Proficient with excel and various web analytics tools and metrics.
- Amazon Vender experience.
- PPC – Pay Per Click
If you are looking for a new challenge, hit the apply button!
Lavandi Talent –0161 399 1200 - email@example.com
*We advertise all our roles on our LinkedIn business page so if you would like to hear of similar opportunities, search ‘Lavandi Talent’ on LinkedIn and follow our page!*
Unfortunately, due to the anticipated high numbers of applications we will not be able to respond to every applicant. If you have not received feedback within 14 days, your application may have been unsuccessful.