Role and responsibilities:
- Develop and Manage customer service team to ensure they are motivated to deliver professional service to customers.
- Develop and analyse Customer service KPI’s.
- Ensure we have the correct prioritised stock deliveries into our warehouses.
- Investigate service issues with customers and make sure root causes are identified and training put in place to fix the issues.
- Ensure that work priorities are identified and communicated to the Customer Service team.
- Communication skills that allow you to inform, help customers clearly and to liaise effectively with other professionals.
- 2 years experience at a supervisory level within a fast-moving Customer focused brand or retailer.
- Experience of motivating a team in a fast-moving environment and compiling and issuing key performance reports.
- Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise to meet business deadlines.
- User of MS Word and MS Excel.
If you are looking for a new challenge, hit the apply button!
Lavandi Talent –0161 399 1200 - email@example.com
*We advertise all our roles on our LinkedIn business page so if you would like to hear of similar opportunities, search ‘Lavandi Talent’ on LinkedIn and follow our page!*
Unfortunately, due to the anticipated high numbers of applications we will not be able to respond to every applicant. If you have not received feedback within 14 days, your application may have been unsuccessful.